Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

What do you think about this site?

Quote Reply
What do you think about this site?
IMHO, of course, Gossamer Threads site was leaning toward the older look, so I thought I could do a little touching up. This is just something I made with a little free time, its not a guaranteed replacement for the current site.

There's only two working pages, but I'd like to hear suggestions and comments to make sure the layout is alright in most browsers. It may not be great, but I'm only a sophomore in hs. Hopefully, I'll be able to further increase my knowledge of Perl and Flash.

Alex is really busy with 2.0, so I thought I could just put up a URL for anyone who'd like to see it.

http://www.skymedia-graphics.com/gt/

------------------
bj
studiosg - www.skymedia-graphics.com

[This message has been edited by strew (edited January 01, 1999).]
Quote Reply
Re: What do you think about this site? In reply to
Actually, the Gossamer look was updated about two months ago.

--Mark

------------------
You can reach my by ICQ at UID# 8602162

Quote Reply
Yeah, I know. I just wanted to help build it a brand and logo to the best of my ability.

I don't mean to criticize the work of the initial webmaster. I'm sorry if that's how I sounded Smile

------------------
bj

Quote Reply
It looks alright in away, but I like the one Alex has now, when I went to that page I was asked to download a plug in for text, why was that? I'm using both Internet Exploror 5 and Netscape 4.8, I chose no, and clicked on the page (didnt see nothing but a blank page) and then I got an illegal operation message,
Thanks
Joey
Quote Reply
Crashed my browser too Frown

------------------
Craig Antill
10 Tenths Motorsport
www.Ten-Tenths.com
Quote Reply
Windows 4.8, the last verson i knew of was 4.5. Is it the latest full verson for windoze or somthing?
Quote Reply
NetAce, if your talking about my Netscape browser yes it's 4.8 There was a scurity bug in 4.5, its just an update, go to help scurity, I found the update on that web page it took me to,
Thanks
Joey
Quote Reply
I'll ditch the Flash intro. I imagine that was what caused the problems.

------------------
bj