Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

File or Image Upload MOD

Quote Reply
File or Image Upload MOD
Any file or image upload MOD that actually work?

I am searching throught out the forums all I got is the work in progress...

Sincerely,
Paul
Quote Reply
Re: File or Image Upload MOD In reply to
Don't like the ones you see? Here's a thought... integrate one yourself. There are 17 File Uploading scripts at cgi-resources, and I'm sure you will find at least one of them works to your liking.

------------------
The Immuatable Order of Modding
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
1. Read the FAQ, 2. Search the board, 2a. Search the board again, 3. ask the question, 4. back-up, 5. experiment, 6. rephrase question (or better yet, post solution to original question)
Quote Reply
I used one of the upload scripts at cgi.resources. I changed the outgoing validation email in Links to include the URL and a username & password to get to the password-protected upload page, which is located in the password-protected upload directory. I highly suggest it so your space doesn't get crammed with spam files. at least then you have a record of the emails of people who upload stuff.

[This message has been edited by ladyofdragons (edited January 12, 2000).]
Quote Reply
Which one did you use, ladyofdragons?

Thanks.

BTW, did you ever get the InHits mod to sort by inhits?
Quote Reply
I'm using the Perl Services Upload Helper v1.0 for uploading.

And yes, I did get it to sort correctly (just now). I need to update the mod page later tonight.

------------------
Marie Altobelli
Dragonsblood Ink. Librarian
http://dbink.hostingcheck.com
Quote Reply
Thanks, ladyofdragons, and congrats on the InHits mod. You certainly tackled that one. I'll bet that the InHits mod really catches on once everyone understands what it is. You should definitely put it into the Resource Center. Smile

[This message has been edited by DogTags (edited March 06, 2000).]