Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Links: Error Viewing File

Quote Reply
Hi

I have a field in Links Table called Logo used to display the logo of the websites. Form Type is File set with the right path and url ( for File Save Location and File Save URL) .

When users upload their logo, it is listed in the admin panel and when I click on to view, I have the following error:

Cannot file file pointed to by ID: 13 and Column: Logo

Any Hint please?

Antoine
Quote Reply
Re: [antoined] Links: Error Viewing File In reply to
Sounds like the foreign key doesn't exist in your lsql_Links_Files table. This is used to cross reference files that have been locally uploaded. The best bet, is probably to just re-edit the link, and upload the image again, so that it can be updated.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Links: Error Viewing File In reply to
Thank you for replying,

I re edited the link by deleting the photo and I uploaded again, I also deleted the column Logo and added again and the uploaded photos were not possible to view, it gives me the same error of above.

Seems that clicking on View to view the photo the URL goes to :
....../admin/admin.cgi?pe_radio=on&Hits-opt=LIKE&URL-opt=LIKE&LinkOwner-opt=LIKE&Rating-opt=LIKE&Contact_Email-opt=LIKE&Add_Date-opt=%3D&mh=25&Contact_Name-opt=LIKE&Logo-opt=LIKE&Description1-opt=LIKE&Photo1-opt=LIKE&Photo-opt=LIKE&ExpiryDate-opt=%3D&ID-opt=%3D&db=Links&Mod_Date-opt=%3D&Tel-opt=LIKE&Title=Lorenz%20Overnight&Address_1-opt=LIKE&Fax-opt=LIKE&Date_Checked-opt=%3D&Address_2-opt=LIKE&Votes-opt=LIKE&Status-opt=LIKE&cn=Photo&Title-opt=LIKE&id=13&do=view_file&Timestmp-opt=%3D

Strange! I made resync database and repair tables.

it is possible to resolve it somehow?
Thanks
Antoine

Quote Reply
Re: [antoined] Links: Error Viewing File In reply to
Hi. Does the lsql_Links_Files table exist in MySQLMan, and have a lsql_Links_Files.def file in the /admin/defs/ folder?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Links: Error Viewing File In reply to
Yes they do all exist !

Antoine