Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

Quote Reply
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!
Hi,

Merry Xmas to everyone on the GT boards, my clients, and just generally everyone :) I hope you have a great day tomorrow (its the 24th here in the UK, in case people get confused due to timezones <G>)

Hope the next year brings good things and prosparity Smile (I wonder how many time I'll keep putting "2008" at the beginning of next year ;))
Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year! In reply to
Merry Xmas Andy,

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it and for those who do not I hope you do not get to stressed by all the craziness of the holiday season.

Sandra Roussel
Chonsa Group Design - Fresh Start Housing
Quote Reply
A happy and safe holidays to everyone and theirs =)

----
Cheers,

Dan
Founder and CEO

LionsGate Creative
GoodPassRobot
Magelln
Quote Reply
Re: [dan] Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year! In reply to
Quote:
and safe holidays to everyone and theirs =)

Ditto! Hopefully people will remember to walk, after drinking Whistle. I followed a few cars today (in the middle of the day!), and their driving blatently showed they were not in full control (up the kerbs/verges/middle of the road etc) ... keep safe everyone Wink

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Especially true here given the conditions - here being Canada as a whole. First coast-to-coast, nation-wide white Xmas since 1971. I'll be hoofing to my mother's for Xmas dinner. Not so bad, she also lives in the Vancouver West End =)

----
Cheers,

Dan
Founder and CEO

LionsGate Creative
GoodPassRobot
Magelln
Quote Reply
Hi,

We never have white Xmas's (at least not that I know of - unless we did when I was a very young boy =))

Quote:
I'll be hoofing to my mother's for Xmas dinner. Not so bad, she also lives in the Vancouver West End =)

I'm quite lucky - moved back in with the parents last year, and best thing I've done in a long time Wink

Anyway, I'm off partying now =)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
I was in Boston for Christmas/New Year. We had a lot of snow there too. My sister gave birth on December 21st and luckily the hospital was a short walk away.....unfortunately I spent about 3 days walking to and from the hospital in snow up to my knees. The hospital kindly arranged for a snow plough to come and clear my sisters driveway though ready for her return home.

Last edited by:

Wychwood: Jan 2, 2009, 9:54 AM