Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

Delete User Error (2.)

Quote Reply
Delete User Error (2.)
When I try to delete a User i get the following error:

Unable to delete user: Error:

$!:

$@: GT::Plugins (14430): Unknown method 'active_plugins' called at /var/www/cgi-bin/shop/admin/Links/Table/Links.pm line 192.

$GT::SQL::error:

I'm using Links 3.0.1. and Gossamer Community v.1.0.2

Any solutions?

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.

Last edited by:

ManuGermany: May 4, 2005, 7:56 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [ManuGermany] Delete User Error (2.) In reply to
...up...

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.
Quote Reply
... up ..

Regards,
Manu

Quote Reply
... up ..

Regards,
Manu

Quote Reply
How many installations of GLinks have you got? I found a problem with paths when there were more than one installation-

one problem occurred without resync the database and a different one occurred after resync.

Gave up using it in the end- until new version appears.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alba] Delete User Error (2.) In reply to
Hi,

I use two GLinks-installations - and I need a solution for there are currently a few users they want to be deleted from the database.

I wonder why nobody of GT posts a solution - else the support is excellent.

Regards,
Manu

Quote Reply
see new version for download- in announcements.
Quote Reply
Hi,

This is a compatibility issue between GT libs. You'll need to upgrade Community to the latest version we just released to fix this (or use mod_perl and make sure you have the latest set of GT libs loaded).

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.