Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Fileman :

It works but i get unkown errors...

Quote Reply
It works but i get unkown errors...
the script works but in the header and the bottom of the file i always get Errors

they look like

Use of uninitialized value at D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Clients\www.kissme.c0m\cgi-bin\fileman.cgi line 1171. Use of uninitialized value at D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Clients\www.kissme.c0m\cgi-bin\fileman.cgi line 1144

what should i do?
PS i did no changes

Quote Reply
It works but i get unkown errors... In reply to
i hate 2 say i dont get these errors out
the hole night i tried 2 kill them but nothing else than this sh**...

pls i make an Error i dont know what i do wrong... i like the script its one of the best but i dont wanna have a script with errors

Quote Reply
Re: It works but i get unkown errors... In reply to
What version are you using? Try the latest version and see if that works: http://gossamer-threads.com/...n-2.0.0-beta1.tar.gz

Regards,
Charlie

Quote Reply
You shouldn't be running it under -w as the old FileMan would produce warnings. Try changing your path to perl if you are using Apache, or what handles your .cgi scripts if you are using IIS.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Just downloaded fileman vs 2.0.0 beta....

Can this be run without the auto-installer? manually?
Also, it seems it is working on Windows using Perl using Apache Server. I have Windows ME, Perl Win32, and Apache for Win32 server installed. Can I use this fileman2 on my home pc? Also, going through Roadrunner ISP for interconnection between Apache server and the Internet itself.

Quote Reply
Sure,you can... I've just downloaded the beta version and installed on my PC (Perl Win32 and Apache) . It runs properly without any troubles SmileWink.
Regards,
windsor

Quote Reply
great. thanks. We are trying to put a yearbook and clippings website on our home computer and run it through no-ip.com [dynamic ip# to DNS access] for handling the interaction between our home computer and the internet. Have not finished the process yet, but we are in the process.

Quote Reply
ok ill try now without the -w and tell ya in a few hours :D the result

Quote Reply
so now the script works... i like it big tnx to the coder and tnx 2 all they helped me... seas in tha future......