Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Fileman :

Upload Progreess Indicator for Fileman In GM

Quote Reply
Upload Progreess Indicator for Fileman In GM
Hi,

The admin is left groping in the dark as when a large number of files (say 10) amounting to say 1 MB is uploaded, there is no upload progress bar which should be there to give a viual feel of status of progress of uploads.

Is this possible???

Thnx

Anup
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] Upload Progreess Indicator for Fileman In GM In reply to
This question would probably be best asked in the FileMan forum.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Upload Progreess Indicator for Fileman In GM In reply to
Thnx Adrian,

Actually I put it here as it ws a part of the GM. If possible could this be moved to the Fileman forum by Admin so that no one gets a chance to start a thread ab duplicate postings wrt my post.

Thnx

Anup
Quote Reply
I am sure I would get a reply now that this query is in its correct forum

Smile

Anup
Quote Reply
Hi Anup,

Thanks for the feedback. It will be added in the next release version of FileMan but I can not tell you the timelines at this point.

TheStone.

B.
Quote Reply
Re: [TheStone] Upload Progreess Indicator for Fileman In GM In reply to
Thnx.

OK I understand that the Status Bar type of a indicator may take some time. However, for the time being, can a NOTICE be displayed something like:

"File Upload/Download in Progress...Please Standby"

If possible then please do let me know which part of the FileMan (of GM 2.1) needs to be updated.....

Actually I am using FileMan component of GM 2.1 and so i had originally posted this in GM Forum. However, will it be that GM Fileman will also have this feature once it is done.

Actually, for large file uploads one just relies on the cursor busy indicator.

Thnx

Anup

=_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_=

You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
-Mahatma Gandhi