Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

wtf is going on?!?!

Quote Reply
wtf is going on?!?!
k
here it is ..
Error including libraries: Can't locate /cgi-bin/admin/db.pl in @INC (@INC contains: /services/webpages/h/a/harpn.com/cgi-bin/admin /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/i586-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i586-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005 .) at /services/webpages/h/a/harpn.com/cgi-bin/admin/admin.cgi line 28.

Make sure they exist, permissions are set properly, and paths are set correctly.

WTF
WTF
WTF

i do EVERYTHING that the readme says yet it still doesnt work i have read teh thresads and een bull!@#$ advice on a require'links.cfg' but imagine my suprise when its not in my links.cfg
so where does it go?
did someone fuk up your servers today cause every single script i got from here is ruined needs rebuilding or simply missing files

whats the story??????????????????

Quote Reply
Re: wtf is going on?!?! In reply to
Uh...first of all...please settle down.

Second of all, this error has been discussed MANY times in this forum.

Use the forum's search form (Click on "Search" in the forum menu bar) and then search for Can't locate db.pl. You will find _many Threads where this has been discussed before!

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
i do EVERYTHING that the readme says yet it still doesnt work i have read teh thresads and een bull!@#$ advice on a require'links.cfg' but imagine my suprise when its not in my links.cfg
so where does it go?
did someone fuk up your servers today cause every single script i got from here is ruined needs rebuilding or simply missing files
Well seeing as you started off with rudeness, I shall finish with it.

I think you will find that the reason Links won't work for you is because you are so FRIGGIN RUDE AND STUPID.

Every script needs rebuilding?????????...........What the hell is that supposed to mean????

The ONLY thing that needs rebuilding is your head..

DON'T expect ANY help when you SPEAK to people like that!!!!!!!!

Paul Wilson. Shocked
(Dont blame me if I'm wrong!)
Quote Reply
Yes. And please refrain from using swearing in the forums (even abreviations!)

Thanks

Andy

http://www.ace-installer.com
webmaster@Ace-installer.com
Quote Reply
lol.....just out of interest....take a look at the top post in the Links NG forum....

Paul Wilson. Shocked
(Dont blame me if I'm wrong!)