Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

edit html and look and feel of templates

Quote Reply
edit html and look and feel of templates
Is there a place where I can info on editing the html in the templates? Specifically I'd like to change the font sizes of the categories and set some new colors for tables etc. I'm using frontpage 2000 Also using the webcrawler replacement templates. Also is there some documentation that describes the editing of the overall look and feel of the site?

I know how to use frontpage, what I need to know is what areas of the templaate files can we edited and what areas should not be changed. I tried editing a couple of times and it seemed to disable parts of the files when they were built.

Also how to change things like the default font which seems to stay the same no matter what changes I make to the templates in Front page.

The progam is up and running and I'm about to register but I want make sure I can do this tweaking for my site first.

Thanks in advance

------------------
ccunet

[This message has been edited by ccunet (edited November 23, 1999).]
Quote Reply
Re: edit html and look and feel of templates In reply to
I would reccomend looking over your Frontpage documentation to learn how to use the program and do the customization.
Quote Reply
Re: edit html and look and feel of templates In reply to
I know how to use frontpage! Maybe I wasn't clear. What I need to know is what areas of the templaate files can we edited and what areas should not be changed. I tried editing a couple of times and it seemed to disable parts of the files when they were built.
Also how to change things like the default font which seems to stay the same no matter what changes I make to the templates in Front page.

------------------
ccunet