Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
"Build All"
Hey ppl i got a problem. When i installed the links script it gave me a couple of errors that i need help with.
When i try to add/remove stuff and email it works fine. But when i try to build the site or verify the links it pops up with this:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Anyway i checked the permissions, and im 100% sure that it is uploaded in ASCII.
Any ideas? im pretty sure that i set the path's right 2...

ty

Quote Reply
Re: "Build All" In reply to
I'm getting this same error, didn't see any replies to this... anyone know how to fix this? Everything else in my
installation is working fine.

Thanks!

Quote Reply
Post deleted by amax In reply to
Quote Reply
And yet another user to add to the list. We could set up our own fan club - LOL

With me though, it does build the pages, or at least some of the time. Doesn't like to remove links when it is on modify, but will add them.

10/4

Quote Reply
SOLUTION In reply to
I have scoured the forums and FAQ's and have found the solution. It is because we have a RAQ server - don't ask me what one of them is, I just narrowed it down. Any way you need to change three CGI files in the admin folder, nph_build.cgi, nph_email.cgi and nph_verify.cgi After opening these, make the ffollowing modifications.

nph-build.cgi

In the

sub main {

change:
---------------
$use_html = 0;
---------------

to:
---------------
$use_html = 1;
---------------

In both the

sub build_staggered {
and
sub build_all {

comment the lines:
---------------
$nph++;
---------------

like this:
---------------
# $nph++;
---------------

nph-verify.cgi

comment the line:
---------------
print "HTTP/1.0 200 OK\n";
---------------

like this:
---------------
# print "HTTP/1.0 200 OK\n";
---------------

nph-email.cgi

In the

sub main {

comment the line:
---------------
$nph++;
---------------

like this:
---------------
# $nph++;
---------------

And then all should be hunky-dorey, If it isn't then I have no idea

Quote Reply
I've found what's the problem. But I can't solve it. It seems to me that it needs a new thread. If someone interested please read the "It doesn't working with full path" thread.