Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

Please Help (Add.cgi Problem)

Quote Reply
Please Help (Add.cgi Problem)
I Am Still having the problem with add.cgi that I Posted Last Night... I Have Worked another 8 hours or so TRYING to figure outh the problem with no luck...

Here's The Problem...
EVERYTHING Works That I Can See BUT Add.cgi, Although Part Of It Works...
It Does Add The Items To Be Validated, But I Get A ISE Whenever I Try To Add...
As i Said Before Everything Else Works...

My Error Log Reads
[Sun Jul 16 01:40:44 2000] [error] [client 24.92.22.104] malformed header from script. Bad header=Failed to send message to any : /home/autogra1/public_html/cgi-bin/ea/links/add.cgi

I Have Re uploaded The File I Have Reset The Permissions I have Put In The Full Path

I Just Have no Idea Where to Go From here... I Think this Is A GREAT Script, But Would Hate To Trash It Over This One Little Thing...

An Easier Way Out May Be To Put In A Patch That Rather Than Sending Me To A Confirmation Page (In add.cgi) Just sends me to a .html confirmation page and skips that part of the script.. But I'm Not Sure How To Do That

ANY Help Would Be GREAT..
Please Any GURU's Give Me A Hand???

Greg

Quote Reply
Re: Please Help (Add.cgi Problem) In reply to
Please Do Not Type Like This. It Does Not Make People Want To Help You. Cool down and wait patiently for some help. If you bought a liscense to use the script, you can contact GT directly and they will help you solve your problem.

--Drew
Quote Reply
Re: Please Help (Add.cgi Problem) In reply to
Sorry The Way I Type Offends Some People...
So That I Don't Make Anyone MAD I Guess I'll Just not post again here and trash the work I Did On This Program... Have A GREAT Day ... You Win!