Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

Help with install

Quote Reply
Help with install
I've had a person who was paid to install Links2 for a new domain I own. The person installed it and was paid but they inadvertently put the installation in the wrong directory on the server. So it doesn't work even when it's moved to the right server. (could have caused the problem) Anyway, this person is not returning emails or phone calls and it's been over a week now.

The program is installed already but it doesn't work. What I would like is to have soomeone take a look at the installation and fix whatever is wrong with it. I paid $39.95 for this last one and of course would be willing to pay someone else that would follow thorugh making sure it's working properly. In addition, I owuld like the password protect module installed for this directory.

Please email me at info@tbotech.com if you are interested in checking it out. I can give you the access you need. Also, I know nothing about server stuff. My experience is with building websites using HTML but nothing to do with servers. However, you will be able to talk with my server admin for anything else you need. One more thing...the server is a Cobalt Rq server.
Quote Reply
Re: [hmnc] Help with install In reply to
Hi...please see my PM.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Help with install In reply to
All, Andy has agreed to do the reinstallation. Thanks for your help.
Quote Reply
Re: [hmnc] Help with install In reply to
Andy did a great job and was there for follow up questions. I'd recommend him if you need any installations done. Thanks!