Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

something wrong with nph-build

Quote Reply
something wrong with nph-build
there is something wrong when i build the building stops at this point ..

REQUEST_URI : /cgi-bin/links/admin/nph-build.cgi?staggered=1&step=2&limit=20&offset=20&auto=0
SCRIPT_FILENAME : /usr/www/masterwo/httpd/cgi-bin/links/admin/nph-build.cgi
SCRIPT_NAME : /cgi-bin/links/admin/nph-build.cgi
SERVER_ADMIN : webmaster@masterworld.net
SERVER_NAME : www.masterworld.net
SERVER_PORT : 80
SERVER_PROTOCOL : HTTP/1.1
SERVER_SOFTWARE : Apache/1.2.6

and it just stops .. what is wrong ??
Quote Reply
Re: something wrong with nph-build In reply to
I don't know...What changes have you made to the nph-build.cgi file? What changes have you made to other LINKS sripts?

Please be specific about changes you've made to the scripts.

If this is your initial install of LINKS, you need to post these types of requests in the Installation Forums.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee....
Former Handle: Eliot
* Check Resource Center
Quote Reply
Actually Eliot I have not changed anything from the nph-build.cgi script but if you would have a look at it i would appreciate it very much .. can i e-mail it to you .. anyway this is not my first time installing links.. in fact i have come here many a times and you have helped me a lot Smile .. but would you also pls help me with this ..
Quote Reply
Do not email me anything.

Are you having problems with any of your other nph files? If so, you need to read the FAQs in the Resource Center that address how to change nph files to work for you.

Good luck!

BTW: I don't remember every one that I help in Gossamer Threads Forums...Look at my profile...See....I have 822 Posts in the forums since 2-18-00 when I had to change handles due to a server problem that Gossamer Threads was experiencing. Before that I had over 7,000 Posts since November 1998...Now you do the math..

Wink

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee....
Former Handle: Eliot
* Check Resource Center

[This message has been edited by AnthroRules (edited March 02, 2000).]