Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Problems with Fonts

Quote Reply
Problems with Fonts
I have a question I haven't been able to figure out.

I have set the fonts throughout my directory so categories display a step larger than the links when they are displayed. However, I've noticed so far that on my What's Cool page and in my search results the first two categories that display do show up in the larger font as liked but below that all categories and links are the same small size.

How are the fonts changing like that? I'd like to have all the categories show up in the larger font but I haven't found anything throughout my code that would seem to explain this problem.

I would appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Quote Reply
Re: Problems with Fonts In reply to
Have you edited all the $link_results statements in your nph-build.cgi and search.cgi with the font codes you want?

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
No, I haven't. I don't think I've added any font codes in those files. I'm using templates and basically just altered the templates and site_html_templates.pl and I've accomplished most of what I want. On all other pages things show up okay, including the What's New page where multiple links show up correctly with the category a step larger than the link.

Do I need to go in those files and add the font codes? It just seems weird that everything else is okay, even multiple categories on the What's New page but for What's Cool and search results, its different.

Quote Reply
In Reply To:
Do I need to go in those files and add the font codes?
Yes...you need to add font codes before $category_clean in the $link_results statements in the following subs in the nph-build.cgi file:

1) sub build_new_page
2) sub build_cool_page

AND in the sub main routine in the search.cgi file.

BTW: This has been discussed MORE than ONCE in the Links 2.0 Customization Forum. Wink

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Thanks for your help.

Quote Reply
You're welcome.

Regards,

Eliot Lee