Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

New Links 2.0 Resource Site

Quote Reply
New Links 2.0 Resource Site
Hi,

Well it seems nobody can ever find what they want in the GT resource center, plus there are deadlinks and so on.

So...I decided to create one of my own. I plan on putting a lot of time into it with lots of FAQs and mods, etc.

Check it out at:
http://links.innovationstudios.com

Hope everybody likes =)

Stay tuned for LOTS more to come!

Ryan

Quote Reply
Re: New Links 2.0 Resource Site In reply to
Just a question...don't take it the wrong way either...Why couldn't you just submit info to the GT Resource Center?

Part of the reason that the GT Resource Center is not the best is that people do not submit information into it. If you are having problems getting things added, contact Alex and I am sure he will do his best to get the information added.

Good job, anyway...

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Thanks for the compliments...

That was my original plan, but I thought about it a little for a little while and thought I could do a lot more on my own. Obviously, the GT resource center will always be there and first stop for many people.

Here is some of my reasoning:
1. Links are not kept up to date, there are many dead links.
2. I am going to add a comment/reviews system so users will know why the mod got the rating it did.
3. I plan to have a Links newsletter telling about the latest going-ons. Considering how much goes on in the Links world(including forums) it is hard to keep up.
4. There is a lot more stuff I plan to do with my site. I also had ideas for a mod generator where people enter their information and exact codes are generated with detailed directions(just a thought for now!)

Well, enjoy and check back soon for a lot more updates..

Ryan

P.S. I still plan to contribute some to the GT Resource Center

Quote Reply
I like it!
Great job!!!

Quote Reply
That is pretty funny...Link ID number 44 on your new site is a dead link. And the mod is the deadlink killer mod...

"Isn't it ironic...don't ya think?"
-Alannis Morisette (sp?)

Quote Reply
LOL, ya pretty ironic. I took care of, thanks for the note.