Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Discussions :

Error Message: fatal error: Undefined subroutine &main::site_html_ratings_include called at nph-build.cgi line 1139.

Quote Reply
Error Message: fatal error: Undefined subroutine &main::site_html_ratings_include called at nph-build.cgi line 1139.
Ok Im getting

Quote:
"CGI ERROR
==========================================
Error Message : fatal error: Undefined subroutine &main::site_html_ratings_include called at nph-build.cgi line 1139.

Script Location : nph-build.cgi
Perl Version : 5.00503"

After deleting all the files in the Hits dir. and Rate dir. except the index.count files in each dir.

I was informed to do this in a thread, after I recieved this:

Quote:
CGI ERROR
==========================================
Error Message : fatal error: Illegal
division
by zero at nph-build.cgi line 432, chunk 530.

Script Location : nph-build.cgi
Perl Version : 5.00503

The thread that informed me on this is here:

http://gossamer-threads.com/perl/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat&post=112285

How do I fix this?

It seems like I will need to add some files to the rates and hits dir. in the data dir.

Thank You

Jolo Crazy
Quote Reply
Re: [jooloo] Error Message: fatal error: Undefined subroutine &main::site_html_ratings_include called at nph-build.cgi line 1139. In reply to
that subroutine is not part of the standard code. What modifications have you installed since you were last able to build?

--Philip
Links 2.0 moderator
Quote Reply
Re: [ThatPerson1024] Error Message: fatal error: Undefined subroutine &main::site_html_ratings_include called at nph-build.cgi line 1139. In reply to
Yeah the only mod we did was a template mod and the script ran fine afterwards.

It happened right after some links were validated.

Anyone?

Thank you,

-XJCherokeeJohn
Quote Reply
Re: [jooloo] Error Message: fatal error: Undefined subroutine &main::site_html_ratings_include called at nph-build.cgi line 1139. In reply to
CoolI figured it out.

The links.db had been corrupted, and so had the files in the rates and hits directories. I used the backups links.db, and deleted all the 0 mb files in the hits and rates directory.

Wow I thought I could actually get help here.

Tongue