Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

eliot, i can not find one of your mods

Quote Reply
eliot, i can not find one of your mods
there used to be a mode poted by you in the resource center but i can not find it, did you move it on purpose or it does not work and that's why you moved it?
the mode will let you build home page at mydomain.com and category pages at mydomain.com/links/categ1
i was one of the first people to ask about it and bobsie gave me a simple solution which worked on my old host but no longer work on the new host. i like to try your mode to see if it would work.
thanks

Quote Reply
Re: eliot, i can not find one of your mods In reply to
Uh...I guess you have NOT been paying attention...I have deleted all my Mods for Links 2.0 and DBMAN 2.04 from my server...I no longer have the time nor energy to support them and I don't want to waste disk space on my server. So, the reason that you cannot find them is because they are gone.

Sorry,

Eliot Lee

Quote Reply
in the last 3 months, i have not checked this forum as i moved the site twice. i used to love the internet but i must say i'm really tired of it.
if you do not have it, that's okay it's no big deal, it's only minor. it's time for me to stay away from the net for a week and hopefully , my love will come back.
thanks eliot for all the help you provided.

Quote Reply
I have posted a mod which will do what you want. It is in the Resources section, on the second page of mods for version 2.0. Look for: Home Page in Root Directory, All Other Files in Subdirectory.

Floristan