Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Uploading multiple files

Quote Reply
Uploading multiple files
I have used the phoenix script, but I want to upload multiple files for every record, is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Quote Reply
Re: Uploading multiple files In reply to
Hi,

how did you run the mod, at my site, teh mod saves not teh picture but another field from the form.

May you post me your add.cgi

Thanks.

Quote Reply
I have moved to use the upload file by now, maybe I will go to more troubles but I have made a special field for image name, and then the imges are stored in a special directory, when you call the image in the detail page I call them for that directory.

So if the user has his logo, it is in the IMAGES directory stored like username.logo.gif (or jpg). and the logofield in the database has the name username.logo.gif.

Now I am trying to use a cgi to upload images, so in the add form I put a link that opens a new small window (like file attachment in yahoo) and then files are uploaded to atemporary directory while I verufy and modify them and then after I verfy it is changed to the IMAGES directory).

I don't know if it is a good way to do this but is the only way that I don't change things in Links and the only way that have came into my mind.

I will look for the add cgi and send it to you latter.

I will tell you when I finish this thing

Quote Reply
Hi Charro,

Can you upload multiply file because i need too, but do not find anything in the forum.