Gossamer Forum

To Eliot
Hi, there. I've been following the messages posted here quiet a while now..(about 3weeks ^^;) But whenever I come here, one thing amaze me most is that a guy called "Eliot" always tries to answer to almost every questions, so I thought he's working for GT..but I guess he's not ey. And now you guys are complaining on how he's answering your problems? I see the forum has become so large that you will find the answer to your question by searching the forum. Partly due to fast and diligent responses from him. And they helped me a lot too. And I really want to thank him for what he's done for all you ungrateful immature guys out there.

Re: To Eliot In reply to
Hello

I want to thank Eliot Too!
Thank for your help,
thank for your patience,
thank for all!!!

Thanks to Gossamer, and people who made mods, hacks ... for free!!!

Franck8 and your friend what you said is disgraceful,
but perhaps are U rival of Gossamer?

Ciao

Thanks indeed For your great support.

M.Ruvan Nishantha
ruvan

I must agree. Thank you Eliot and JerrySu for all your help! Without it I would have never been able to get my links program working the way I needed it. The time you have spent here is much appreciated and the mods you have created are instrumental. I've been here for almost a year now and although I tend to still be pretty clueless in the programming, I have learned a lot from your guidence and assistance.

Thank You! Thank You!
Adam

While I agree that Eliot has helped many in this forum and agree with the intent of this thread, I am sorry to say that the thread will be closed because it is really off-topic. This forum is for discussing mods to Links v2.0, not to thank the people who write the responses in an entire thread (this does not preclude you from thanking anyone that helps you solve a problem when it is resolved). If you want to thank Eliot personally for all his hard work, please do it via email and not a entire thread in this forum. Alternatively, you can do it via a private posting using the Send Private option at the top of this page.

- Bobsie
bobsie@orphanage.com
http://goodstuff.orphanage.com/