Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

webmaster familiar with links script

Quote Reply
webmaster familiar with links script
Hello all,

Please do not post any flames, but if you are interested in making some money maintaining a links portal and possibly adding features etc. please let me know.

So what I'm looking for is a person to surf the web (I have a few example sites) & search engines then submit them to a links directory. I will be happy to pay per link submitted. Also per feature added.

If you doubt what I'm saying, I have an eLance.com project opened "5178432" to see that I mean business. I also have an excellent buyer history.

If that interests you, please submit your bid there, reply to this thread or just email me.

Thank you.

Quote Reply
Re: webmaster familiar with links script In reply to
aaihait,

I can get you a lot of Links, let me know exactly what you want and I'll send a sample.

Quote Reply
The issue is I need them in a specific fields and I need smebody to organize them in the directory according to category. The field is Software Testing or Quality Assurance, AKA "QA" or "SQA" and I already have good number of links, except I know there are hundreds more out there.

Also note that the person needs to learn a little bit about QA enough to know what link belongs in what category and to write a small description about the URL. :)
Quote Reply
This should be posted in the Custom Jobs Forum.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Will post it there... I did not see one for Links I guess.

Quote Reply
Custom Modification Jobs
"A forum for people seeking paid custom modifications to any of Gossamer Threads' scripts."

Wink

Regards,

Eliot Lee