Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

changing colour

Quote Reply
changing colour
I have chnaged the backgorund colour on all of my template pages. How do I can the colour of all the pages links generates. Which bit of the code do I change.

Quote Reply
Re: changing colour In reply to
Hello...

In your template html files you can change the background, link, and visted link colors. In all of your templates use a body statement like this:

Code:
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" LINK="#3366CC" VLINK="#993399">
Change the color codes to match all of your other pages.

Hopes this helps! Smile

Jeremy Kerr
------------------------------
http://www.indianawebsites.com
Quote Reply
I have tried adding the code. Now when I build the pages it prompts me to start downloading. Visit www.showmywebsite.com to see the problem. I have changed the colours of all standard template files. However when I go into a sub-categorie the colour scheme is default. Ho do I change this to the rest of the other pages.

Quote Reply
Did you edit ANYTHING in the nph-build.cgi script? Changing HTML codes within the template files would NOT cause the problem you are having.

AND if you D O W N L O A D the file, then you will see an error message via a text editor when you save the file. So, when you are prompted to download a file, DOWNLOAD it, and then save it, and then open it via a text editor to view the error message.

Regards,

Eliot Lee