Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Yahoo! templates examples?

Quote Reply
Yahoo! templates examples?
Anyone out there who is using the Yahoo! templates care to share your URL?

Thanks,

------------------
---
Robert Basil
Quote Reply
Re: Yahoo! templates examples? In reply to
I'm still working on it but it's up and running nonetheless:

http://www.diamondring.com
gilz

------------------
http://www.diamondgrading.com
Learn about Diamonds from former Gem-Lab Graders
Quote Reply
Looks good.

Do you plan on registering the templates Smile?

------------------
Quote Reply
Hi CEGlobe,

In fact I do. When I was working through the problems, and finally got things fixed, I wanted to contact you for a few reasons.

First and foremost, I wanted to say Thank You for an awesome mod. I know from a couple of other Mod writers that they mostly get emails asking for free technical help, and nothing to say thank you, so I thought I'd do you the courtesy.

Then I was hoping that you had an online way of taking credit cards for the mod. I hate writing checks, because I do *everything* by computer. (well, almost everything)

Unfortunately, your site was down. I checked the forum to see if you had any messages going back and forth and maybe some explanation as to why your site was down. But I saw nothing. So I figured I'd wait a few days to see if you'd show up and also if your site went back up...Little did I know that you'd show up replying to my message <grin> (which I almost missed since UBB only notifies you of topics you began).

But I assure you that you would have been paid w/o the reminder. Alex was paid for Links as well so I'm not just saying it...

BTW, this template is awesome. I really love it. Great work. The small fee is really nothing next to the work that went into these templates, and people should know it. (Although I do recall there are a couple of little bugs in the way you put the tables and the forms together).

As I'm writing this I went back to your site in a new window and it's back up. Aha, so you use Yahoo! Store too. Cool. Can I pay you by credit card? Or do I need to send you a check? Is there a url?

------------------
http://www.diamondgrading.com
Learn about Diamonds from former Gem-Lab Graders
Quote Reply
I honestly have no way of accepting credit cards personally. I might be able to work something out some how, but if you could send a check, that would be preferred. Thanks,

Nicholas

P.S. - my address is in the readme file.

------------------
Quote Reply
we too have just started using the yahoo template on our adult site!

its a great mod that could be made even greater with some enhancements

(and we are more than willing to register it! however, when i was trying to install it and make some minor corrections i tried to contact Nickolas on 2 separate occassions with questions and got no response! last time i tried to go to ceglobe it was down)

------------------
Quote Reply
Sorry about that. CEGlobe just switched servers so email and stuff are down. my personal mail is clarkn@gosaints.com

It's back up. ceglobe@ceglobe.com

------------------

[This message has been edited by CEGlobe (edited May 14, 1999).]
Quote Reply
MY site www.look-see.com is currently using the yahoo templates with the news and links set-up. But it, doesn't look like yahoo.

Mike

------------------
MIkeY !!!!!!!