Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Main Page "New"(121) LInks NUMBER wont Wrap

Quote Reply
Main Page "New"(121) LInks NUMBER wont Wrap
I have set it correctly... with NOWRAP... it wont wont wrap the word NEW and Links Number on the main page....

Any Ideas?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Main Page "New"(121) LInks NUMBER wont Wrap In reply to
NOWRAP means just that, do not wrap the line. If you want the line to wrap, you must take NOWRAP out.
Quote Reply

Quote:
I have set it as "NOWRAP"

What is "it" that you have set? Please post the block of code you have that contains the NOWRAP statement.

Also remember, just because it wraps on your screen does not mean it will wrap on someone else's screen. It might not even wrap on your screen if you use a different browser to look at it. People tend to try and force the browser to make it look right based on their own browser but it might look bad on another person's screen.
Quote Reply
I M SOrry about the confusion I wrote there. I want the Main page with the word new stay on the same line . After I added links and the word NEW moves to the next line under the name of the category....

How Can I make it straight on that line w/ the category names??? I have set it as "NOWRAP"

Please check it out and look the source codes at http://www.trisoft.net/cgi-bin/search

Thanks BOB!
Quote Reply
Bobsie is right... test it in as many browsers as you can get your hands on...
Personally I test in MSIEE 4 & 5, Opera, Netsc(r)ape 4.03 and 4.5 as well as Lynx just for the hell of it Wink

Babalon