Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Jump To Categegory Menu

Quote Reply
Jump To Categegory Menu
I am using the Jump To Category Script which lists all the main categories that you can then jump to. This works fine on the first page of my links directory, but on this page for example http://www.southernshows.com/links/pages/North_Carolina/

I want the menu to list the specific subcategories available on this page just as they are regularly listed in text. So on this page for example the box should list the subcategory of Charlotte. Then on each page after this, the jump to box will just list the specific sub categories available from this page. Anyway to do this.

Thanks,

Gary

Quote Reply
Re: Jump To Categegory Menu In reply to
If you are using Eliot's mod just comment out this line:
#next unless ($_ =~ m,.*/([^/]+)$,);

Quote Reply
Re: Jump To Categegory Menu In reply to
Hi Socrates,

I appreciate your input but this is not exactly what I was looking for. How our directory is setup we have a main category listing of state, then a subcategory of city then a further one of category of service offered. I want the jump to box to therefore show just the states on the main page, cities on the cities categories page for a particular state, then services available when you are on a particular city and state page. Is it possible to make the jump to box to show eactly the same info that is already being displayed in a text format on each page.

Thanks,

Gary