Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Image Upload Mod Problems

Quote Reply
Image Upload Mod Problems
After setting up the Image Upload Mod from Phoenix, I am encountering a very strange problem. An image with the correct file name and extension, gif for example, gets uploaded with the Image upload Mod, but then when I look at the new added image on the links page, it appears broken. Interesting enough when I view the source of the image with an editor, that ended up being uplodaded, it turns out to be the nothing more than the email address entered as part of the link addition saved with the actual file name of the real image that was supposed to be uploaded. This is very strange.

Any idea what is going on as I really need to get the image Mod to work.

Quote Reply
Re: Image Upload Mod Problems In reply to
That seems to be everyone's problem...The only thing I would suggest doing is make sure that you have updated your existing database with the Image field that you added to the links.def file.

In addition, if there are any codes like $values[0] or $data[11] make sure that the number between the [] matches the number of the field that is being checked.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Thanks Eillot!

I will try your suggestions. I did not realize that my problem was so common.

Quote Reply
Yes...if you search the forum for Problems File Upload Phoenix, you will see other related Threads.

Regards,

Eliot Lee