Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Hitbox Code

Quote Reply
Hitbox Code
Hi all,

did anybody of you enter the Hitbox ( or any other ) code iin your pages. You can set the Mainpage OK but then how do you do that with the other pages. they are all called index.shtml ( or whatever ) just in the different directories.
Any ideas how to solve that ?

Cheers

Broder

------------------
www.broders.net
Quote Reply
Re: Hitbox Code In reply to
Huh??? Hitbox??

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
----------------------

Quote Reply
Re: Hitbox Code In reply to
Hello,

I was wondering if it would be hard to make Links 2 work like Hitbox.com, ie logging and showing sites' advanced stats? (Sextracker works like that too).
Basically, sites listed in these directories also have their statistics (number of hits, unique visitors, etc.) available for visitors to see directly from the directory.
Would such a system be hard to integrate in Links?
But I am guessing this would require a different script to be integrated into Links, and then maybe I'm not posting in the right forum...if it's the case, sorry about that.
Thanks for your help.

Olivier.

Quote Reply
Re: Hitbox Code<br> In reply to
Assuming you are using the page-level statistics version of Hitbox -
If you are using Templates - modify your category.html putting the hitbox-supplied code where you want the banner, then modify where the Hitbox code says "&n=Put_Page_ID_Here" with
&n=Links_<%category_name%>

If you are not using Templates, modify site_html.pl similarly.

- Tom

Quote Reply
Hi Tom,

Sorry, my question was not really clear. I don't want to include Hitbox code in my pages...I want to make a directory that offers the same features as Hitbox.com and, say Sextracker.com for its users. It would offer full stats for each site listed in the directory.
Do you have a clue on how to do this, or what script I should integrate in Links?
Thanks.

Regards,

Olivier.

Quote Reply
....don't think there is such a free script :-)