Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Category Name size

Quote Reply
Category Name size
I am having a problem with the size of the Category names.

When you scroll up/down on any page that has Caterories on it, they get scrambled...(that is the best word for it)...up on top of each other.

I have seen this on other pages, and it is not very appealing.

I am using templates, and have attempted to modify the "font size" in different areas, but I can't find the correct area.

I hope this makes sense.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Rick
Quote Reply
Re: Category Name size In reply to
If you are referring to the Category select drop-down menus...you can add font codes around the <%Category%> tag in the add.html file and other add/modify files.

If you are referring to the size of Categories in the category.html and home.html file, you need to edit the HTML codes in the sub site_html_print_cat routine in the site_html_templates.pl.

BTW: THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED MANY TIMES IN THIS FORUM AND IN THE DISCUSSION FORUM! SEARCH THEM MORE CAREFULLY, PLEASE!

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
* Be sure to visit the Resource Center for FAQ's, Modifications and Extra Goodies!!
* Say NO to Duplicate Threads. :)
----------------------

Quote Reply
Thanks for the info. I was able to get that changed within 5 minutes.

I attempted to search for the answer, but was unable to find an answer as "exact" as that.

Thanks again

[This message has been edited by RTM111 (edited February 06, 2000).]
Quote Reply
Im exactly the = problem.

And no can change !
Quote Reply
yusep

Make sure you are editing the correct sub-routine in the correct file! If you are using templates, you need to change the codes in the site_html_templates.pl and if you are NOT using templates, then you need to edit the site_html.pl.

Get it?

RTM11,

There are also FAQs in the Resource Center that cover this issue. PLEASE go to the Resource Center and look at the FAQs and Modifications, before searching the forum. Then search the forum. If you REALLY cannot find the information you are looking for, then post your question!

Quote:
exact like that...

Yea right! I have written and re-written the same codes I posted in this Thread MANY times before.

Wink

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
* Be sure to visit the Resource Center for FAQ's, Modifications and Extra Goodies!!
* Say NO to Duplicate Threads. Smile
----------------------

[This message has been edited by Eliot (edited February 06, 2000).]