Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Working copy of Dynamic Category mod?! Somebody help!

Quote Reply
Working copy of Dynamic Category mod?! Somebody help!
Dynamic Category Mod is Really best of all mods fo Links2!
But this mod don't work! ;(((((
Somebody, give me the correct version of this mod!
Please help!
Quote Reply
Re: [freestuffru] Working copy of Dynamic Category mod?! Somebody help! In reply to
dynamicat.cgi is working good on my Win32 Web Server but don't work on my Unix Web server!
Quote Reply
Re: [freestuffru] Working copy of Dynamic Category mod?! Somebody help! In reply to
Somebody help me!!!!
Quote Reply
you could start by telling us what doesn't work and/or what errors you are recieving.

--Philip
Links 2.0 moderator
Quote Reply
Re: [King Junko II] Working copy of Dynamic Category mod?! Somebody help! In reply to
Here is the error:

Premature end of script headers: /home/freestuff/dynamicat.cgi
Can't declare hash deref in my at dynamicat.cgi line 368, near ");"
Execution of dynamicat.cgi aborted due to compilation errors.
Quote Reply
Hmmm ok I can't get a copy of the code as Glennu requires you to email him first so Im not sure many people can help unless they have their own copy.
Quote Reply
Can you attach a copy of the script so I can have a look?

--Philip
Links 2.0 moderator
Quote Reply
Re: [King Junko II] Working copy of Dynamic Category mod?! Somebody help! In reply to
Glennu doesn't allow people to get the script without adding a link to his site first.

Last edited by:

RedRum: Feb 7, 2002, 3:35 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] Working copy of Dynamic Category mod?! Somebody help! In reply to
you should paste the code of Glennu and he will supply to the mod this is the solutions. I think you must get by only this way. we must respect Glennu
Megrisoft
Web Hosting Company
India Software Company
SEO Company

Quote Reply
Re: [megri] Working copy of Dynamic Category mod?! Somebody help! In reply to
Huh, lol Wink Didn't really understand a word of that.

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [AndyNewby] Working copy of Dynamic Category mod?! Somebody help! In reply to
I attach the script and linking.txt!
Quote Reply
Thats kind of what I was hinting not to do as now anyone can get a copy without adding Glennu's button to their site :)