Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

gofetch 2.2

(Page 2 of 2)
> >

Re: [Chewbaca] gofetch 2.2 In reply to
Hmm well I decided to test to see if you were right and....

http://validator.w3.org/...9&doctype=Inline

....you sholud probably reinstall that version of Netscape you are using... Crazy

Last edited by:

RedRum: Oct 30, 2001, 2:19 PM

Re: [RedRum] gofetch 2.2 In reply to
Excuse me! But I am using a stable version of Netscape...and I noticed that you edited your script, so that it now works in Netscape.

Don't tell me what version of a web browser I should or shouldn't use, PAUL! The fact of the matter is that your web pages tend not to be cross-browser compatability and I was just pointing that out.

Don't get so defensive...by deleting my replies/posts, Mr. Moderator...I am simply stating facts...not a personal attack on you, but criticizing your design...that's all.
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me

I'm not getting defensive Eliot. Infact I welcome comments about my site not showing in certain browsers so I can sort it out. However childish "Mr Moderator" comments are worthy of deletion.

Sorry everybody for this slight diversion. Let's hope it ends here.

Last edited by:

RedRum: Oct 30, 2001, 2:34 PM

Re: [Bmxer] gofetch 2.2 In reply to
Forgot to mention...it uses speedycgi too (not sure if you'll notice much at the moment...ugh).

Last edited by:

RedRum: Oct 30, 2001, 2:41 PM
Post deleted by RedRum In reply to

I won't ask again.

Re: [RedRum] gofetch 2.2 In reply to
Okay, I shall wait till it's done. Thanks :)

Chill out Eliot.... Paul is a top bloke who is good enough to write these things for us. It was obvious you were being bitchy. Play nice. :)

Re: [boomboom] gofetch 2.2 In reply to
Uh...I initially pointed out that the demo was flawed in terms of cross-browser compatibility and the proceeding post written by PaulWilson was rude and "bitchy"...I simply was attempting to suggest that demos that work in multiple browsers and versions should be released, and not non-cross-browser compatibility ones.

The posts that ensued between Paul and Me were a bit heated, but the point remains that when the demo was initially released, it was flawed...and that is a fact.
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me

I've decided to lock this thread and begin a new one for those interested in GoFetch.

Hope you don't mind Bmxer.

Last edited by:

RedRum: Oct 30, 2001, 6:44 PM
> >