Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

"link_results" not displaying

Quote Reply
"link_results" not displaying
This one has me stumped. Day before yesterday, I installed the "hop to menu" mod which should have no impact on this problem, and I mention it only because it's one of the few things I've done to the file lately. The only other thing I've done is add a link today and rebuild the database. Anyway, I don't recall now if I checked the "new", "cool", and "pick" pages day before yesterday or not (obviously, if I did they were okay, but I may not have), but tonight I discover that, while the home.html and category.html display links perfectly, the ones I mentioned above (using %link_results%) show nothing where the links should be. I do not get an invalid tag code, the html files have not been modified, and the portions of the site_html_template related to the new.html, cool.html, and pick.html have not been modified. All my links are present; they're just not displaying on those pages. Any clues at all?

Melanie
Quote Reply
Re: "link_results" not displaying In reply to
Have you made any changes to your nph-build.cgi file?

Regards.

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
----------------------

Quote Reply
Re: "link_results" not displaying In reply to
No, I haven't made any changes to it, but I did finally figure out what was going on. It was during the mod I made to the site_html_templates file....I added "link_results" to the global tags which prevented them from showing up. Thanks!

Melanie