Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

How to customize like this site?

Quote Reply
How to customize like this site?
Hello,

I found the template that this site http://www.getpaiddirectory.com/
is using from the link at the bottom of their page. What I can't figure out is how to make it work. I had someone upload them to my site, but they said that some of the tags are different from the original script. When I went to the template site, there were no install/customization help pages and the email listed doesn't work (I just wanted to warn you that the site also opens some x-rated pages.), so I'm stuck on how to get this to work.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Indera
Quote Reply
Re: [iemproductions] How to customize like this site? In reply to
well, as the author said in the readme file he doesn't support these.

actually, the download file contains nothing but the same html files that comes with the Links 2 program. The tags should be the same but I guess there may be a different one here or there ( but I doubt it ).

You should customize these html files just as you would the original html files....no different.

Gene
"The older I get, the more I admire competence, just simple competence in any field from adultery to zoology."
Quote Reply
Re: [esm] How to customize like this site? In reply to
Hi Gene,

Thank you. I will try this one page at a time! Smile

Indera

Quote Reply
Re: [iemproductions] How to customize like this site? In reply to
this site is using review it script can any one tell what scripts or mod they are using
Megrisoft
Web Hosting Company
India Software Company
SEO Company

Quote Reply
Re: [megri] How to customize like this site? In reply to
The only add-on I was able to find is the 'Review It' mod which does not seem to be available anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: [megri] How to customize like this site? In reply to
try glennu's comments MOD at

http://cgi-resource.co.uk/pages/links2mods.shtml

4lite might be the one

But glennu is not generally available for assistance....but other's like yourself have installed it...!

Gene
"The older I get, the more I admire competence, just simple competence in any field from adultery to zoology."