Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Customization :

Could I remake this in Links?

Quote Reply
Could I remake this in Links?
Hi Guys I'm new to links and was wondering if it would be possible for me to use the function of the script to recreate the following site? http://www.mason-williams.presscentre.com I would appreciate any feedback, as I wouldn't like to spend a lot of time installing and configuring something that will not work.

Many Thanks,

Devs
Quote Reply
Re: [devs] Could I remake this in Links? In reply to
1) This question is best suited for the LINKS 2.0 Discussion Forum where general discussions about the software are contained. This forum is more for discussions on modifying an installed version of Links to suggesting enhancements to the script. (In the future, it would be best to post questions like this in the DISCUSSION forum.)

2) What exactly do you want to do with your site? I looked at the site you provided and it looks like Links 2.0 could accomodate most, if not all the elements of the site. You need to be more specific about what you want, then may be we could properly assess whether Links 2.0 can help you or not. I doubt that many of us have the time to fully analyze the site you gave, plus it would be a waste of effort, because in the end, we probably wouldn't address all the features you are looking for.
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Re: [Heckler] Could I remake this in Links? In reply to
Hi Eliot and many thanks for your prompt reply! I full agree with your comments and will come back with a more detailed analysis of my requirements.

All the best for the New Year!

Devs.