Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Discussion :

Error !!! Updating Message Status From Search Results

Quote Reply
Error !!! Updating Message Status From Search Results
I get the following error when i try to update the status of Message (Read/ Unread) from the search results:
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'ARRAY(0xa93fe00) ' at line 5 at /admin/GT/SQL/Driver/MYSQL.pm line 117.What does this mean?ANup
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] Error !!! Updating Message Status From Search Results In reply to
Can you tell me what you're doing exactly? I read your message as: Perform a search on say 'foo', and from the results, select some messages to mark as read/unread. After pressing the "Mark as" button, you get that mysql error.

I tried doing that and I got no error. Perhaps you could turn on debug and send me the whole error?

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Error !!! Updating Message Status From Search Results In reply to
Hi.

I have placed links "Unread Messages" etc on each folder wise list. This on being clicked lists only unread message in the folder. Now the surprising part is that the action is completed (ie Unread/Read/Trash) but the error comes. I turned debugging on and this is what i got:

Running function (GMail::Messages::Search::query) at /user/webmail.cgi line 212.
GT::SQL::Driver::MYSQL::sth (20455): Executing query:
SELECT *
FROM webmail_msgs, webmail_msgtrack
WHERE webmail_msgs.msgs_mid = webmail_msgtrack.msgtrack_mid AND (( webmail_msgtrack.msgtrack_status = 'New' AND webmail_msgtrack.msgtrack_fid = '10' ) AND ( webmail_msgtrack.msgtrack_userid = '145' ))
ORDER BY msgs_sent desc LIMIT -177470976, ARRAY(0xa93fe00)
from GMail::Messages::Search::query at /admin/GMail/Messages/Search.pm line 51
[Thu Feb 12 14:07:57 2004] [error] DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'ARRAY(0xa93fe00)
' at line 5 at /admin/GT/SQL/Driver/MYSQL.pm line 117.

The Message Status is updated but the resulting page is not what it should have lead to but a ISE page and the Debug Eror details are as posted above.

Anup
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] Error !!! Updating Message Status From Search Results In reply to
How are you putting that link in (the template code or global)? The LIMIT in the SQL looks terribly wrong, and it's probably something to do with how you're searching.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Yes that is evident.
I put the link of the search result. Say did a search on the Search Form for a guiven condition (Say Unread Mails) and then the link that is there in the address bar is used.

I am sure it's a case of goof up there.

Anup
Quote Reply
For example for Unread Messages I use the following link:

webmail.cgi?<%url_hidden%>&do=messages-search-query&msgs_sent=&msgs_sent-opt=%3D&msgs_sent_from=&msgs_sent_from-opt=LIKE&msgs_sent_to=&msgs_sent_to-opt=LIKE&msgs_sent_cc=&msgs_sent_cc-opt=LIKE&msgs_subject=&msgs_subject-opt=LIKE&msgtrack_fid-opt=%3D&msgtrack_fid=<%msgtrack_fid%>&msgtrack_status=New&msgs_has_attach=&msgsearch_body=&mh=25&query=&sb=&so=

The real value is replaced with <%msgtrack_fid%> in the above string.

Last edited by:

anup123: Feb 12, 2004, 12:55 AM