Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Mail : Development, Plugins and Globals :

unable to install pop plugin

Quote Reply
unable to install pop plugin
Hi,

I am on GMail 2.1.1 version and trying to install pop plugin from plugin manager. But i am getting the following error.

Error running installation code: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Duplicate column name 'users_check_pop' at /home/sites/mail.domain.com/web/mailadmin/ GT/SQL/Driver/MYSQL.pm line 117.

When i go for edit in pop plugin manager and trying to perl check the files i am getting the following errors for gpopd.pl

Can't locate Plugins/GMail/Pop_Server.pm in @INC (@INC contains: D:/GOSSAMER/Website/gmail/admin /home/sites/mail.sangh.com/web/mailadmin /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at gpopd.pl line 8.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at gpopd.pl line 8.

Can anyone help me to quit out of this problem.

-Regards,
Praveen
Quote Reply
Re: [b_praveen_kumar] unable to install pop plugin In reply to
Hi Praveen,

Sorry for the late reply, but are you trying to install the Auth_POP3 plugin or the POP_Server plugin? If it's the first one, please send me access to your Gossamer Mail installation and I'll take a look, but if it's the latter, let me know.

Jack.
Quote Reply
Re: [Jack] unable to install pop plugin In reply to
Hi Jack,

I am trying to install Pop_server1.1 on GTMail version 2.1.1. Please let me know how i can debug this problem.

Thanks for your reply.

-Regards,

Praveen
Quote Reply
Re: [b_praveen_kumar] unable to install pop plugin In reply to
Hi Praveen,

My apologies, I can't find a record of your registration in our internal database. That plugin is a paid plugin, and I need to verify that you have a license for it. Please send me a private message if you do have a license for it along with your Gossamer Mail admin panel URL, username and password.

Jack.