Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Version 1.x :

error with 1. duplicate checking in admin.cgi && 2. searching the index unpossible

Quote Reply
error with 1. duplicate checking in admin.cgi && 2. searching the index unpossible
Hi

i have imported the links flatfile v1.11 database into linkssql successfully (with categories and all links).

1. When trying to check for duplicates in admin.cgi i get following error:

>Content-type: text/html
>Software error:
>Execute failed: The table 'SQL3dcc2_0' is
>full at admin.cgi line 394.

Can anyone please tell me what does this mean ?! A sql query for this table did not return anything.

On the other hand i could for example verify all my 45.000 links in the database (which took me 3 hours on a 45Mbit/s backbone - a bit too long, what do i have to do to speed this up ?)

2. After now all links and categories show up very well on http://www3.netseek.de/pages, i still cannot search for anything ?!

Using the options "build-all" or "Re-Index" from admin.cgi also did not help to make me able to search the index. try it yourself with above URL.

Hope someone can give a hint, i am sure this is a beginners questions Smile

thank you
regards
matevz sernc
Quote Reply
Re: error with 1. duplicate checking in admin.cgi && 2. searching the index unpossible In reply to
Check the resource center, I believe there is a fix posted for this.

------------------
POSTCARDS.COM -- Everything Postcards on the Internet www.postcards.com
LinkSQL FAQ: www.postcards.com/FAQ/LinkSQL/

Quote Reply
Re: error with 1. duplicate checking in admin.cgi && 2. searching the index unpossible In reply to
Hi

it works now! finally.

i had to set

1. the modification in "admin.cgi" where
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/scripts/resources/Detailed/609.html helped a lot!

2. i had to set the "weight" for some fields like "description" and "title" in order to get them indexed and in order to be able to search through the index.

thank you all
matevz