Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Pre Sales :

New version of Links SQL features?

Quote Reply
New version of Links SQL features?
Is there a list yet of new features. I am fervently hoping for a better multiple categories system. please?
Quote Reply
Re: [rayhne] New version of Links SQL features? In reply to
I don't think there is. Not much point in making a list of new features, if they don't even know what they all are yet Crazy

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Hi Rayhne,

Can you describe to me in more detail what this multiple category system should do?

Jack.
Quote Reply
Re: [Jack] New version of Links SQL features? In reply to
I believe I send you an email (or two) with examples. Would you like me to resend?

Also, will the admin section be redone at all?
Quote Reply
Essentially, what I'm hoping for is a multiple category system that will either

a) allow the user to add a listing to multiple categories easiliy, on one page, in one shot

or

b) allow editors to easily add a submitted listing to multiple categories without having to copy it into each category one by one.

In-Links has an excellent add-listing-to-multiple-categories system.
Quote Reply
Hi Rayhne,

Not sure if we can add these features into the next release, it's going to be mostly concentrated towards adding payment features into Links SQL. But thanks for alerting us to them again, we'll add it into the list for the next discussion about the feature set.

Jack.
Quote Reply
Re: [Jack] New version of Links SQL features? In reply to
If possible, adding a User Profile feature would be a wonderful addition to the features list.

Need Scripts

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [NeedScripts.Com] New version of Links SQL features? In reply to
Hi,

We'll see about adding it in to this next version, but it might require too much of a change in the code for an evolutionary release that we're planning.

However, we have done this as a custom job for one of our clients, if you send me a PM, I'll send you some information to check it out, it was done as a plugin.

Jack.