Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

katabd - How to pay you?

Quote Reply
katabd - How to pay you?
In Reply To:
(over 115 downloads to my plug in.. with several sites using it regardless of its limited cababilities, No payments though Mad as usual..)

In reply to http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...;;page=unread#205520

Moved here because it's off topic

Hi katabd Wink

This is the URL where you send your potential buyers - http://www.2muslims.com/linkssql/

(found in plugins area)

But the link is dead, so how can anybody pay you? Unsure

Tell us how to pay and we will. Wink

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [Payooo] katabd - How to pay you? In reply to
Hi

That link is working ..

I just checked it..

It could be an over load of the server.. Tongue
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory

Last edited by:

katabd: Jul 16, 2002, 5:25 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [katabd] katabd - How to pay you? In reply to
Well, I can't pay you because my country is not listed at Country: field ... Unsure

Any other payment method?
Quote Reply
Hi

what contry?

Do you mean you can not sign up for paypal?

if that is the case (you can not create paypal account) then its free ..!Angelic
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory
Quote Reply
Re: [katabd] katabd - How to pay you? In reply to
I think the problem is, that people think if they can download it free, and get the full version, why should they have to pay? They don't seem to realise the amount of work and time that goes into making these plugins. I'm not generalising for everyone, but this is the case 95% of the time Frown

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] katabd - How to pay you? In reply to
Andy is right, the developer definitely spent an quite undeniable amount of time creating this plugin, and should deserve soem credit! Although the amount charged is small; but they should pay it some way or other to show respect!
Quote Reply
Re: [xpert] katabd - How to pay you? In reply to
Country is Croatia (Europe), and I can't pay you through Pay Pal.Crazy

(My country is not listed and I can't finish payment process).

Do you have any other solution?

And don't give it for free, only because someone can't open Pay Pal account!

I bet, that after your statement, "if you can not create paypal account then its free", 99% of people will not be able to open Pay Pal account Wink

To Andy and xpert - you guys are absolutely right!

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Have you contacted them at PayPal? I have done so a few times, I have an international account with them, and they usually are most helpful, though not always accomodating.

There are also other payment gateways, though none seem to be as accepted as paypal. (Worldpay etc).

Last resort, there is the good old wire transfer, but at this price that may not be worth it.

http://www.iuni.com/...tware/web/index.html
Links Plugins