Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

YahooSubcats - OK where do you download it from?

Quote Reply
YahooSubcats - OK where do you download it from?
Hi All

I have searched the forum high and low for the plug in - YahooSubcats. I love the way people say 'hey go and download YahooSubcats' and fail to tell you where it is. Go to the product section for Links SQL and then click on Plug ins - sure its listed but where do you get it from? Sorry so grumpy but wasted an hour searching... and have lots still to do.

Thanks to anyone who can direct me to the right place.

Steve

Quote Reply
Re: [cuppa] YahooSubcats - OK where do you download it from? In reply to
You are close.....

In the Plugins section in your LinksSQL admin, look for the "Plugin Download" link down on the left. Click that. Then, click the "List Plugins on Gossamer Threads" button. That will call up a list of available plugins on the Goss site.

Cheers Smile

------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [DogTags] YahooSubcats - OK where do you download it from? In reply to
Thanks Dog Tags - a simple explanation and quickly delivered.

Cheers
Steve
Quote Reply
Does that mean you can actually import all yahoo categories and hierarchy structure into your linksSQL ? If not, pease correct me.!
>> Nakul Goyal (SEO, Link Building Expert)
Web Site Promotion
Tips 'n' Tricks
SEO News

Quote Reply
Re: [nakulgoyal] YahooSubcats - OK where do you download it from? In reply to
Well not the actual Yahoo site's links! Use of word "yahoo" refers to the Yahoo template with Links SQL. Though I think there's a way of omp[orting the DMoz database of links but not sure where the links to this are - try 'Plug Ins'
Quote Reply
http://www.ultranerds.com/cgi-bin/details/10.html

Cool

You can also do it just with the default scripts in LSQL. Have a look at perl nph-import.cgi --help for details on how it can be used to import data from DMOZ :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!