Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Sorry, but you do not have any links to modify.

Quote Reply
Sorry, but you do not have any links to modify.
I have links in the database but when someone clicks on modify.cgi they get the message "Sorry, but you do not have any links to modify."
Any ideas? Please help Frown

Quote Reply
Re: [mrpixel] Sorry, but you do not have any links to modify. In reply to
Make sure they are logged in, and the links they need/want to edit have their username as the LinkOwner Wink

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Sorry, but you do not have any links to modify. In reply to
It happens after someone enters the validation code, so if im not mistaken that means they are logged in , does that count?
Quote Reply
I don't think that does mean that they are logged in (I'm assuming you mean entering their user signup validation code?).

What page are they getting this error on btw? modify.cgi ? I'm just trying to work out how they cna enter their validation code, and get to the modify.cgi page, which would be the only place that error should popup Unsure

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
My users usually get this error when they have added a new link, but I haven't yet had the chance to validate it. You might want to make sure that the link that the user is trying to modify has already been validated.

--FrankM