Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
MySQLMan ?
I have already a licence for LinksSQL.
Is the software "MySQLMan" already included within LinksSQL ?
Do I need MySQLMan if I already work with LinksSQL ?

What is the advantage of MySQLMan ?

Please help,

Erich
Quote Reply
Re: [erichcyber] MySQLMan ? In reply to
MySQLMan is included with Links SQL/Gossamer Links. You can get to it through the admin => Database => MySQLMan. See the MySQLMan product page for information about it.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] MySQLMan ? In reply to
Thanks,

is there a user-manual of how to operate MySQLMan ?
I think it is too dangerous to play around with this without a user-manual......
Quote Reply
Yes, there is.
Go Links SQL admin/Database/MySQLMan/Help.
local url is like: admin/mysqlman/mysql.cgi?do=help&help_topic=home

But I recommend you to use MySQLMan included into Links SQL v2.2.1, as I had SQL crashes with the LinkSQL v2.99 beta.

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...

Last edited by:

webmaster33: Mar 7, 2005, 3:32 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] MySQLMan ? In reply to
Hi webmaster33,

many thanks for your info. I did not find this "help-link" in my MySQLMan-section of LinksSQL. Probably that is because I use the german-language-version of LinksSQL, which means the admin-area is also in german......I should switch it over to english on the next update.....english is much easier than german ;-)
Any idea where this "help"-link is located ?

...ich bin übrigens von Österreich....und du ? naja...du kritisierst das neues programm ja recht heftig......aber ich denke du kennst dich auch verdammt gut aus beim programmieren....kritik ist immer gut ! Ich bin leider nicht so gut drauf......bin eher mehr ein webdesigner und leider kein programmierer.....würde mich auf eine PM von dir freuen.....

Best regards,

Erich

Last edited by:

erichcyber: Mar 7, 2005, 3:48 PM
Quote Reply
Quote:
Any idea where this "help"-link is located ?
At the top-right corner of window, named Help.

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] MySQLMan ? In reply to
I just found it:
the link on the german admin-version is not called "Help" , but "Page".

Thanks for help !