Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Problem with "Validate Links"

Quote Reply
Problem with "Validate Links"
Hi,

I 'm using Version: 3.0.4 and when I try to validate a link, this is the output:

A fatal error has occured:
GT::Template::Parser (29996): Unable to open template file 'link_rejected.eml': File does not exist. at GT::Template::_compile_template line 554.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.Stack Trace ====================================== Links (29996): Links::environment called at /var/www/cgi-bin/admin/Links.pm line 704 with no arguments. Links (29996): Links::fatal called at GT::Base::error line 378 with arguments (GT::Template::Parser (29996): Unable to open template file 'link_rejected.eml': File does not exist. at GT::Template::_compile_template line 554. ). Links (29996): GT::Base::error called at GT::Base::fatal line 290 with arguments (GT::Template::Parser=HASH(0x8df04ec), CANTOPEN, FATAL, link_rejected.eml, File does not exist.). Links (29996): GT::Base::fatal called at /var/www/cgi-bin/admin/GT/Template/Parser.pm line 99 with arguments (GT::Template::Parser=HASH(0x8df04ec), CANTOPEN, link_rejected.eml, File does not exist.). Links (29996): GT::Template::Parser::parse called at GT::Template::_compile_template line 554 with arguments (GT::Template::Parser=HASH(0x8df04ec), link_rejected.eml, HASH(0x8df40ac), [undef]). Links (29996): GT::Template::_compile_template called at /var/www/cgi-bin/admin/GT/Template.pm line 357 with arguments (GT::Template=HASH(0x8de47d4), link_rejected.eml, /var/www/cgi-bin/admin/templates/simple/compiled/link_rejected.eml.compiled, [undef]). Links (29996): GT::Template::load_template called at /var/www/cgi-bin/admin/GT/Template.pm line 134 with arguments (GT::Template=HASH(0x8de47d4), link_rejected.eml, [undef]). Links (29996): GT::Template::parse called at /var/www/cgi-bin/admin/Links.pm line 445 with arguments (GT::Template, link_rejected.eml, ARRAY(0x8de90c4), HASH(0x8de2e30)). Links (29996): Links::user_page called at Links::send_email line 489 with arguments (link_rejected.eml, HASH(0x8de2c08), HASH(0x8de2e30)). Links (29996): Links::send_email called at /var/www/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Tools.pm line 911 with arguments (link_rejected.eml, HASH(0x8de2c08), HASH(0x8de2dc4)). Links (29996): Links::Tools::validate_links called at GT::Template::_call_func line 737 with no arguments. Links (29996): GT::Template::_call_func called at /var/www/cgi-bin/admin/templates/admin/compiled/tools_validate.html.compiled line 22 with arguments (GT::Template=HASH(0x89a5be0), Links::Tools::validate_links). Links (29996): GT::Template::parsed_template called at /var/www/cgi-bin/admin/GT/Template.pm line 525 with arguments (GT::Template=HASH(0x89a5be0)). Links (29996): GT::Template::_parse called at /var/www/cgi-bin/admin/GT/Template.pm line 139 with arguments (GT::Template=HASH(0x89a5be0), tools_validate.html, HASH(0x89a3df8)). Links (29996): GT::Template::parse called at Links::admin_page line 305 with arguments (GT::Template, tools_validate.html, ARRAY(0x89990bc), HASH(0x89a3df8)). Links (29996): Links::admin_page called at /var/www/cgi-bin/admin/admin.cgi line 50 with no arguments. Links (29996): main::main called at /var/www/cgi-bin/admin/admin.cgi line 24 with no arguments. ****************************How can i fix it? Thanks in advance.JoseML
Quote Reply
Re: [JoseML] Problem with "Validate Links" In reply to
Hi,

Mmm... does the /admin/templates/luna/link_rejected.eml template exist?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Problem with "Validate Links" In reply to
Hi Andy,

thanks. I updated the versión 2.1.2 and the link_rejected.eml template didn´t exist.

JoseML