Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Plug in manager

Quote Reply
Plug in manager
Looks pretty cool! I walked through a dummy operation, the only thing I saw right away is on the last page, you need to fix the template to not show the "Welcome" start a new plug in box, but just the "Sucess" box.

I think I may have asked this before... but on the add the new user options, a 3rd field, with the "Instructions" would be nice. Right now that's embedded into the template, but it would be nice if it was part of the meta-tags that defined the records.

PUGDOGŪ
PUGDOGŪ Enterprises, Inc.
FAQ: http://postcards.com/FAQ

Quote Reply
Re: Plug in manager In reply to
In Reply To:
Looks pretty cool! I walked through a dummy operation, the only thing I saw right away is on the last page, you need to fix the template to not show the "Welcome" start a new plug in box, but just the "Sucess" box.
Sorry, which template are you referring too? The plugin wizard? The last step seems to be ok..

In Reply To:
but on the add the new user options, a 3rd field, with the "Instructions" would be nice
Yes, as well as some options on what sort of form field it is (select, radio, etc). I'll look at putting this in.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: Plug in manager In reply to
Yeah, I walked through the plug in, and when it finishes, it shows you a screen that says you've done it -- but it also says, and says it first -- you are starting a new plug in. Mixed messages.

But, it took me by surprise, which is why I mention it, at the top was the "Welcome, start a new plugin" box, I think it had a colored (blue) background on the top) and below it was the message "Success... you've completed the plugin" or something to that effect.

So, it showed both messages at once.

It's a sylistic thing, but it caught me by surprise, I thought the process didn't work at first, til I looked in the bottom table and saw it had.

PUGDOGŪ
PUGDOGŪ Enterprises, Inc.
FAQ: http://postcards.com/FAQ