Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Hyperseek import

Quote Reply
Hyperseek import
Hello all,

I was searching the forums for a case similar to the one i currently have and found a topic back in 2001( http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...ng=hyperseek;#120334 )....

I need to import our data from hyperseek to LinksSql... Does anyone already import hyperseej data to linkssql?...

is there a plugin already?

Any information will be really appreciate it,

Thanks in advance
Cool
Quote Reply
Re: [Jesus] Hyperseek import In reply to
Does Hyperseek use a flatfile, or MySQL database? If you could post some of the database files here, that would be great. It should, in theory, be a case of slicing up the data, and then putting it into the appropriate categories :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Hyperseek import In reply to
Hi Andy thanks for your quick answer ;)

Hyperseek uses a mysql database, do you want me to email you some data?

Again thanks....

Jesus
Quote Reply
Re: [Jesus] Hyperseek import In reply to
Mmmm... that makes it a bit harder then :( I think that Gossamer *may* have a plugin that does this? Try contacting jack@gossamer-threads.com about this one. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Hyperseek import In reply to
Thank you Andy, i'll try to contact Jack about this.

However probably, the best way to do it, will be from scratch, i think many of the data it's not longer valid right now, so probably a fresh - organized start will be my best deal.

Thanks again,

Jesus