Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
SiteStats Plugin
I think I'm almost ready to release this plugin (sorry for the long delay). I'd like someone to beta test it first - please send me a pm if you're interested.

The plugin collects pageview data and daily unique visitors for your whole site and for individual pages. It also collects the data for groups of pages which you can define. For example you could have Category groups - all the pages within a category - or a Link group - group together all the pages related to a link.

You can show a counter on the page - the number of pageviews of that page or of the whole site or of that group.

You can show graphs of the pageviews/visitors by page, group or whole site.

Note that if you have a busy site this plugin may slow down your site.
Quote Reply
Re: [afinlr] SiteStats Plugin In reply to
This plugin should be available for download soon (I'm just waiting for GT to add it to your download area). It will be the same price as the ExtraStats plugin but there is a discount if you buy both.
Quote Reply
Hello afinlr,

It is possible to obtain screens of script?

You have information on the deceleration ?

Thank you

Mick
Quote Reply
Re: [mick31] SiteStats Plugin In reply to
If you go to http://www.theukhighstreet.com/p/GT_plugins you can see some examples of the two stats plugins.

I'm not sure what effect this plugin will have on your site - probably minimal - but there is a small amount of extra processing for each pageview (for pages which you choose to count). You can place the code on everypage in your site or choose just to count a few pages so it really depends how many pageviews you get.

Laura.
Quote Reply
Hello

You do not have information on the deceleration of the waiter ?

How the "Page counter" works on the static pages (ssi, Javascript) ?

Thank you for your answer.

Mick
Quote Reply
Re: [mick31] SiteStats Plugin In reply to
The pagecounter is part of the script - called either through javascript or through an image link. It will work just as well on static or dynamic pages.

I'm not quite sure I understand the first question - but if you're asking whether I have any definite stats of the effect of the plugin on your site then the answer is no.
Quote Reply
Hello,

For the first question.
I refers to your message.

Note that if you have a busy site this plugin may slow down your site.

My English is not very good.
I excuse myself.

Mick