PPC Banner Script...

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [adultdvdlinks] PPC Banner Script... In reply to
good question Wink
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] PPC Banner Script... In reply to
One thing that might be different is Adcycle doesn't have any built in way to collect money from customers. You have to bill them on your own. Something they should add I think.

I wish there was a demo up so I could look at it.

Michael Carpenter

Adult DVD Links
Adult Detective
Quote Reply
Re: [adultdvdlinks] PPC Banner Script... In reply to
Adcycle doesn't incorportate the feature to bill them for more credit in real time. Instead, orders would have to be manually processed for Adcycle, and then added manually. My one is just cheaper, updates can be done in real-time, and its a lot less server gobbling of resources ;)

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy.] PPC Banner Script... In reply to
Sounds very interesting and we would be interested. At present I am running PPC for Links SQL and have adcycle running our banners. Both seem a tough sell in the market I am in but I keep plug-in away :)
Our site deals specifically with dentistry and we are the largest site on the net for dental information so you would think people would be lining up to advertise on the site but they don't seems trying to make money off of directory sites these days is tough but your plug-in sounds helpfull. Would it affect the adcycle system we already run?

Knewt

www.abcdentist.com
Quote Reply
Re: [knewt] PPC Banner Script... In reply to
Hi. It should not affect your AdCycle installation. If you have AdCycle installed, why would you need to use this plugin? Unimpressed This is literally just a banner script, with the feature that people can pay for clicks (withouty ou having to intervene).

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy.] PPC Banner Script... In reply to
No, I would not use adcycle if your plugin was installed and working well, The idea of PPB is a great one and would make life a lot easier. We would still be able to validate banners though right?
wouldn't want people just adding any old banners.
Quote Reply
Re: [knewt] PPC Banner Script... In reply to
All banners must be added via you. The only thing they can do without admin intervention is add credit.

Thanks

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
> >