Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Need a forum pluggin for links.

Quote Reply
Need a forum pluggin for links.
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good forum pluggin for the links software. I need to be able to offer people a place to dicuss and ask questions about the links. Also, the forum must share the same database as Links software. Finally, I would like to post the last ten forum posts on the main page of Links software (home template).

Of course, I will have a link on the main page (home template) that will direct a vistor to the login area for the forum. Must forum must share Links Database and have function to post last ten posts on main page (home template).

Thank you,

Eddie
Quote Reply
Re: [eddie123] Need a forum pluggin for links. In reply to
You are refering to 'Plugins' I take it? If so, are you talking about Links SQL 2, or Links 2?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Need a forum pluggin for links. In reply to
Hi Andy,

I am using Links SQL 2 and yes, I am referring to pluggins if possible.

Thanks,

Eddie
Quote Reply
I've moved this to the appropriate forum.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Need a forum pluggin for links. In reply to
Hi Andy,

What forum is this post in now?

Eddie
Quote Reply
Hi,

I'm guessing that I'm either going to need vBulletin or WWWThreads. The link to both of these on the pluggins page is not working. I saw that people are talking about this in another forum. Does anyone have a copy I get of either vBulletin or WWWThreads?

Or, can someone tell me where I could get either?

Eddie