Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Add_RandImage v1.3 - Need to Uninstall

Quote Reply
Add_RandImage v1.3 - Need to Uninstall
Hi All

Tried to install Add_RandImage v1.3 on new server.

Alas, the new server doesn't have Image Magick, but I didn't know this at the time that I tried to install the plugin. This has lead to an interesting situation.

Apparently, the plugin partially installed. The add_image code was added to the form, and the plugin does try to validate the Verification Code.

However, the Plugin Manager still says that Add_RandImage was not installed. In fact, I can't use the Plugin Manager to uninstall what pieces were installed.

What I need to do is find all the Add_RandImage pieces that are in there and remove them.

When the Add_RandImage plugin is installed, what files, etc, are affected and what code is added?

Thanks very much Smile

------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [DogTags] Add_RandImage v1.3 - Need to Uninstall In reply to
Mmm... It should all uninstall ok. You need to obviously remove the HTML from the form (you must have added this in at some point, as it doesn't install itself Wink). You also need to check the /admin/Plugins/Add_RandImage.pm doesn't exist.

If that doesn't sort it.. please let me know :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Add_RandImage v1.3 - Need to Uninstall In reply to
Removed code from include_form.html (yes, I had added it - forgot Crazy )

It seems that that is all I had to do - I think I was confusing one plugin with another.

Dang!

Thanks, Andy Smile

------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [DogTags] Add_RandImage v1.3 - Need to Uninstall In reply to
No problem :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!