Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Forum : Discussion :

Pre-moderation

Quote Reply
Pre-moderation
Heya GT,

Was wondering if there were any plans to include pre-moderation - all posts in such a forum goes into a queue and has to be approved by a moderator before they are posted - in the near future?

Safe swoops
Sangiro
Quote Reply
Re: [sangiro] Pre-moderation In reply to
Hi Sangiro,

Yes, we have this on the 2.0 list. Basically, non-validated posts would not be shown to anyone except moderators, and even moderators would not be able to reply to them until they had been validated.

Jason Rhinelander
Gossamer Threads
jason@gossamer-threads.com
Quote Reply
Re: [Jagerman] Pre-moderation In reply to
So did Pre-Moderation make it into v2 or not and if not - are you still working on it and when will it be available?
Quote Reply
Re: [Jammer] Pre-moderation In reply to
Hello--

Aki built this for me and it's working good. We are just finishing up on a custom job that includes this. I thought he had plans to release it as a plugin, but not really sure.

The way this works is that a user posts in a designated (moderation on) forum and the posts 'moves' to a hidden moderator forum. The moderator approves it (can also designate a future time/date for it to go live) and the posts shows back up in the original forum.

I don't know if this is what you had in mind. I had this specifically built for a home page/blog content manager using GF.

Dave

Last edited by:

bretzke: Jul 12, 2004, 5:59 AM