Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer AutoRespond : Discussion :

Bug globally changing Leads' Stop Status and Message Cycle

Quote Reply
Bug globally changing Leads' Stop Status and Message Cycle
I have talked with Mel about this offline, but wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this.

And to see if anyone could offer assistance in determining what is causing this problem.

Problem:
All leads listed in the Leads database have been recycling back to Message (0) and their Stop Status are changing to Normal Stop, regardless of their previous status and position in a Users autoresponder message cycle.

This has happened to my site four times since I upgrade to v 1.1.1 in December.

I cannot tell if the changes are occurring overnight (i.e., when autores sends out the daily messages), or instantaneously?

New leads added through email or form are not affected until the next occurrence of the problem.

History:
1. Upgraded to v 1.1.1 mid December

2. Although I don't remember when in December, or circumstances, all Leads were globally recycled to Message (0) and their Stop Status was changed to Normal Stop.

3. January 15th all Leads were globally recycled to Message (1) and their Stop Status was changed to Normal Stop. Site was not updated during this time.

4. January 17th all Leads were globally recycled to Message (0) and their Stop Status was changed to Normal Stop. Site was not updated during this time.

5. February 8th all Leads were globally recycled to Message (0) and their Stop Status was changed to Normal Stop. 7 Feb, I added two fields to the Leads database.

Effects:
Damaging the credibility of my Users (not to mention the credibility of my site).

For instance, I have one User that sends about 20 messages, one a day, but all messages are stopped because something is Normal Stopping all his leads and recycling them back to message 0 or 1.

I also have several Users that send out 5-7 day mini-courses, but again something is changing their leads.

Because of this randomly occurring event, I now have Users jumping ship for a more stable provider.

Any questions, comments, suggestions, and help anyone can contribute will be greatly appreciated.

Jon
Jon D. Graham
AutoRespond-It!