Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Customization :

Secure PW Lookup Problem

Quote Reply
Secure PW Lookup Problem
Hello,
I need to pull data from the default.pass file or from a second database. I am using the user friendly relational mod. Pulling data into the long view is no problem. I need to pull data into the add_form from one of the two files, default.pass or the second db, as it needs to be entered into the first database on every record. Is there a way to do this? I have looked at the secure lookup mod but the mod is not written for the ralational mod it appears. The sub routine replacement names dont match up with the sub routines in the relational mod.
I might be brain dead Smile I am stumped on what to do. Any help is appreciated.

------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Secure PW Lookup Problem In reply to
Look more closely at the email routines in the Secure Password Lookup Mod instructions. You will see what codes you add in the sub html_record_form to "pull" the email address from the .pass file.

In terms of "pulling" data from another database into another database file, this would be more complicated.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee....
Former Handle: Eliot
* Check Resource Center
Quote Reply
Re: Secure PW Lookup Problem In reply to
I did look more closely at the mod Smile I had been ay the computer for 14 hrs and was brain dead. The new and replacement files in the mod are in no specific order and I got a little confused going from db.cgi, cfg file and html file. After a few hrs sleep, looked at it again and it is "clicking" Smile as you might say.